26/11/2009

Thank you Gez













I want to thank Gez of Gez's crafty bits. She has given me this lovely award I was so amazed by it. Gez is also on the DT of Something Completely Different challenge blog. I think I am now supposed to give this award to five other people. then I have to tell you five things about myself you dont know. well here goes

1, I love Magnums.
2, I am a Nanan to 16 beautiful grandchildren
3, I love to go caravaning
4, I have some fantastic friends in blogland
5, I am also a little bit nutty.

The ladies I would like to now give this award to are,

1, Kay (Glistening shadows blog) great blog some very different takes on a theme.
2, Rachel. (Craftyideas blog) inspires me to do more.
3, Melody ( Mels scraping junkblog) I love mels blog as she is so inspiring.
4, AngC ( Angelclogs blogspot) Ang's blog is awsome her work is fabby.
5, She, Rubber Addict blog) She's blog is awesome I love what she can do with stamps.

5 comments:

  1. awww..thankx chickie!
    so sweet of you

    love reading more about ya!
    awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Margaret. I always love stopping by your blog. Your creations are wonderful. Great answers...mm...I could just eat a Magnum yum! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Margaret - what an honour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Margaret - sorry I've just seen this :-( It's true I do wander round with my eyes shut! Thank you for the lovely comments you always leave me. :-) Love S xxx

    ReplyDelete