This week on SCD challenge blog the house theme is birds. Here is my little house. I have used HOTP papers and added a scroll down the side of house and roof. I then stamped a flower corner image using a Linda Luckin stamp. I then coloured it in using liquid pearls. I stamped two birds and coloured them and cut them out, putting one popping out of the hole and the other sat looking down at him. I also stamped a bee on to shrink plastic and coloured it in and when it shrank I stuck it on to my house with silicone glue.
I haven't done a gothic arch for a while so I thought they would be a change from B/Cards. The first one is stamped using some of Linda Luckins lovely stamps. I coloured it with Aquatone pens.Then added a large Yellow brad as a sun.
This one is stamped using some lovely foam stamps I got from QVC. I stamped and coloured two fuschia images and coloured them with Marvy pens. I the stuck one on the card and the other I put sticky pads on to raise it up. The butterfly was stamped using a stamp from the same set as the flower one. I coloured it with sakura gel pens. The background was stamped with another of the same set of foam stamps.
This one I used whispers ink pads and a piece of waste from sequins.I stamped the text of freinds from a crafty individual stamp.the used the little girl stamp from crafty individuls and then double embossed it adding a flower to finish.
The last one is stamped using the foam stamps again from QVC. I used a stazon ink pad to colour this one.
This week letter on the Alphabet Challenge is V. Its getting a bit harder to come up with some ideas for the last few letters. I have struggled this week and have only got on V again and that is V for Violin.
I have made a couple more birthday cards for peeps upcoming birthdays. The first one I made using A DB kit I had forgotten about that I found searching for something else. I used a green card and put a spotted vellum overlay on it then added the tulip shapes and leaves on.
The second one I used a stamped image of a beautiful lady which I coloured in with water colour pencils in blue. The butterfly I used the same pencils to colour it.I then triple embossed it to give it a shiny fiish and edge it with gold ink. Mounted it on blue satin finish card and then added peeloffs.
This is a card made for a friend of mine. I have used an image from a CD I got from the Nec last year. I mounted the image onto some gold mirri card.The background is from the same CD and then I added peeloffs on to finish off. I think this little girl is gorgeous.
I was asked by Topsyjane to set the August challenge . I chose the theme of Song titles so her are mine. Think I got a little carried away and did four. lol This atc represents the song "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas."
This one is for "Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree"
This is my house for the Something completly different challenge. Iused a skinny sized card and added a roof coloured it blue and added a stamped patteren on the edge. I coloured the rest pale pink added a window and door the door I painted blue . I then added a stamped scroll and some silk flowers to finish off. This is my first attempt at an house.
This weeks letter for the alphabet challenge is U. Had some thoughts about this letter and all I could really come up with is Unicorn. Once again I used my programme on the puter to make the image I added this unicorns head onto a background also from the puter. I then mounted it on to some lovely blue mirri card framing the image with a silver peeloff border. So just one U this week.
As I have been on holiday I have just done last weeks letter for the alphabet challenge which is T. My T is for Teapot, Teacup and Tea for Two. I printed an image from my card making programme on the puter, It is a little faint when the scanner took the copy of it. I made it a skinny and mounted it on some of Joanna Sheens oriental background paper in blue.I added a peeloff border around the edge of the picture.
Here are the tags I have done for the August tag swap on CSF I have used some of my lady stamps and coloured them with aquatone pencils. For the backgrounds I used some new background stamps I have.The feathes I bought in GT Yarmouth when I was on my hols in July from a little craft shop I found. they have some super stuff in there. Finally added ribbons.
This month is the letter S on the Alphabet challenge. I have done a christmas card for my S. It is for Sillouette, sleding and snow. I have used an image from my Joanne sheens dancing with shadows disc. I added some peeloffs and a ribbon.
I am married to Tom we have five great kids. I have done many crafts over the years but am now addicted to papercrafting. I love to try out different techniques.
You are welcome to have a browse around my Choas and enjoy.