I is for.........................

This weeks letter on the alphabet challenge is I. Here is my I. I have done a decoupaged Iris so I is for Iris. I was supposed to be off on a weeks hols today but the gremlins have conspired against It so I have done my I instead. May be able to go tomorrow. ( Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase)
I used two shades of Lilac card and a picture from my CD plus the backing paper too.


H is for

H is this weeks letter on the Alphabet Challenge. I have used a lilac card and added two different shades of lilac hearts and a picture of holding hands. I also stamped the letter H and embossed it in gold.This makes me four H's Hearts, Hands and holding.

50th Birthday card

My friend is 50 in a few days and here is the card I have made for her. I have used some of the beautiful new Kanban card which is foiled. I cut the sheet in half and put that on the top of an A5 card the used the other half to cut out the matching flowers to decoupage on the front ones. I added a sentiment tag and some jewels in the centre of the flowers and on the sentiment. I then added peeloff numbers and a gold ribbon. In this picture unfortunatly the gold foiling shows as brownish.


Christening card

My Great-great nephew is to be christened tomorrow the 10th of May so I have made this card for him. As you can see his name is Oliver the letters were made on my Bigshot using pearlescent card I also embossed the same card with the Cuttlebug dotty folder. I used a decoupage image from my Cd for the topper. Added peelof letters and a blue ribbon to finish off.


G is for......

This weeks challenge is G. This week I have done a card using some new art deco stamps which I got. I have used water colour pencils. added some purple glittery backing card and a lady topper. then added the text mounted on the glitterycard then gold card. On the fan I used gold and purple glitter and finally edged the card in gold ink.



Here is a RAK card I have made for a member of the Crafters Corner forum, I used some Flower Fair papers and a matching topper I got in from a magazine. I added a flower mad using my bigshot and some ribbon.


This is a bookmark I made for a swap on Crafters Corner Forum . The theme was fruit. I used some card stock which I got frome inspire me.the front is a beautiful burgandy colour but the scan doesn't show it, the back view is card stock from the same place but with an self coloured flower patternI added a few words but forgot to add the tassel before I scanned it.

At Last. F is for.

Here is my F for Linda's Alphabet Challenge, I suppose its better late than never. I have made a tag. I used two of Linda Luckins stamps the poppy and a florish one, HOTP backing papers , Fibres and the colour blue. I used Versamark and embossed the flower with fine detail embossing powder. I coloured the flower with Sakura pens.



Here are two F/pages I have made for a birthday club. I used some background pspers from my stash on the first one and a topper with an acetate overlay using some goodies sent me by a friend. The second one has free background papers from a magazine and a diecut flower using my bigshot. I used Peeloffs and brads to finish.