14/06/2009

I've been busy







Today I have made four birthday cards for my friend who I make for. As I am going into hospital at the end of July I thought I had better get my skates on and start getting all my June, July and August stuff done beforehand. I am having an op on my right hand so you can see why. I will be in pot for approx fours weeks. Therefore no crafting for a while afterwards. I have used some Kanban card and images, also a Kanban appature decoupage card kit, Kate Greenaway decoupage which I got from Joanna Sheen, a lady image I got from the nec not sure who makes them.

7 comments:

  1. oohh you have been busy mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are gorgeous hun, sorry clicked enter before i finished message above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab book marks - love the little cats xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh heck my computer is playing up! the last comment was for the bookmarks above lol! i love these cards they are very elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah pet, I feel for you. Such a long period with no crafting and probably at just the point where you'd want to do some. Best of luck with the op.

    The cards are beautiful - very elegant.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed you have been busy, lovely cards Mumsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards - hope all goes well with the op. xxxx

    ReplyDelete